real reason behind Obama's "War on Oil Spills" speech?
Obama's War is against us and it extends beyond the spill. More sources are reporting this spill shows evidence of preplanning and malfeasance:
Treachery In The Gulf
"What has happened in the Gulf of Mexico was not by accident. It was most likely a design to support an agenda. What that agenda is we do not know exactly but I will try to connect the dots. We may soon know the true extent of its nature by the "solutions" our government imposes on the people in the Gulf area.
By Robbi Skye Campbell
There are some major problems:
- The Obama administration allowed BP to drill at an unstable site (highly over pressured) in 5,000 feet of water;
- BP CEO Tony Hayward dumped his BP stock 2 months before the spill;
- The well was kicking since they drilled into the production zone, so the drilling fluid or mud was underbalanced (mud weight not quite heavy enough for the upward pressure of the gas);
- Goldman Sachs dumped 44% of BP stock and went short on Transocean stock the day before the spill;
- The drilling crew knew that the annular blowout preventer was damaged and BP company man Kazula did not order it repaired;
- BP company man Kazula was a greenhorn on the Deepwater Horizon (he was inexperienced);
- The well was cased, cemented and had two cement abandonment plugs in place, so how could the well be kicking (trying to blow out)?;
- BP company man Kazula sent away the Schlumberger team (supposed to do the cement bond log to check Halliburton's cement job on the casing);
- Despite this the BP company man made the decision to change the mud over to seawater (seawater is 40% lighter than the drilling mud). This is not logical;
- Shouting match between the rig superintendent and the company man. Superintendent felt that the order to change over to seawater was irrational and suicidal;
- During the changeover of the mud to seawater is when the blowout naturally occurred;
- President Obama stood by but did not take action for at least three weeks after the spill;
- BP and the White House allowed the spill to continue;
- The White House allowed BP to spray the highly toxic chemical, Corexit 9500, which is considered to be four to ten times more toxic than the oil itself. EPA told BP not to use Corexit 9500 and BP ignored the federal agency. "
Will there be legal findings? Probably. Unless this is "hushed up" and paid off quietly.
It's already in process. BP had two partners (Anadarko Petroleum and Mitsui) and has billed them some $400 Million (due in 30 days) for their 35% "share" of the liability. Anadarko suggested "gross negligence" and "willful misconduct" as reasons they shouldn't pay. Mitsui retained "outside engineering experts" to advise them on the matter. The BP invoices for payment have been provided to a Senate Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management. More:
Gaming the Fact Checkers
It's been widely reported that the Obama Administration is blocking State efforts to mitigate the spill, but if you fact check this on Snopes, it now comes back "false." This is because the Obama tactics involve more than the Jones Act, and are shifting to "environmental delays" versus outright denials. It's a trick.
"Two Dutch companies are on stand-by to help the Americans tackle an oil slick in the Gulf of Mexico. The two companies use huge booms to sweep and suck the oil from the surface of the sea. The US authorities, however, have difficulties with the method they use.
The Americans don't have spill response vessels with skimmers because their environment regulations do not allow it. With the Dutch method seawater is sucked up with the oil by the skimmer. The oil is stored in the tanker and the superfluous water is pumped overboard. But the water does contain some oil residue, and that is too much according to US environment regulations."
Did you know about the Federal Ruling that banned Obama's proceeding with this well? Neither did I.
Less than four months after President Barack Obama took office, his new administration received a forceful warning about the dangers of offshore oil drilling. The alarm was rung by a Federal Appeals court in Washington, D.C., which found that the government was unprepared for a major spill at sea, relying on an "irrational" environmental analysis of the risks of offshore drilling.
Unprepared or not, Obama proceeded. As previously reported, his Administration waived inspections and safety regulations. More:
Obama's Agenda is much broader than stopping drilling in the Gulf. He plans to shut down refineries too.
"Whereas Obama is trying to crush Arizona by suing it into the ground to prevent it from defending itself from illegal immigration, and is preventing any clean up efforts in Louisiana after 76 days, it has just been learned from one of our contacts in Texas that Obama by way of the EPA has just shut down today 33% of the country's refining capacity.
While Obama was unsuccessful at putting a moratorium on oil drilling, he was able to accomplish the same thing by putting a stranglehold on oil refining which accomplishes the same thing. With 1/3rd of the country's oil refining gone what do you think this will do to the economy? This was the inherent threat that Obama had presented for months: Either give him Cap and Trade or his Administration will shut everything down through the EPA.
What do you think this will do to the economy of Texas?"
Gil Guignat for the Phoenix Examiner
FOR COMMENTS READ:
Cap-And-Trade: A climate trading scheme being run out of the Chicago Climate Exchange would make Bernie Madoff blush. Its trail leads to the White House.
holds the patent for carbon-trading plan.
Former Clinton and Obama budget adviser Franklin Raines
owns a key carbon-emissions patent he developed as CEO of the government-sponsored mortgage giant Fannie Mae, positioning him and his partners to make millions of dollars if it is used in any carbon-capping scheme implemented by the Obama administration.
Bogus Global Warming -- It really is a conspiracy
Get this note on the Web, along with the full series of notes on Obama's Spill. http://www.trudelgroup.com/ObamasSpill.htm
You will not read or see this on the mainstream news. A new assault to pass Cap and Trade (= Rationing and Taxing Energy) is imminent, and this will be the most onerous Obama legislation yet.
ACTION: Please do your best to inform your elected officials and local media, and pass this web link along. A full investigation is needed. Thank you.
If you learn anything, please pass it along. Meanwhile, here
is what is currently known and verifiable. This is the largest environmental
disaster in history, and how it is being handled and reported is, at best, very
odd. So far the "mainstream" media is not holding Obama accountable.
John D. Trudel, Consultant Emeritus, Inventor, Engineer, Author, retired Adjunct Professor (U. of Oregon), and Novelist.
Based in beautiful Oregon, sunny Arizona, and Cyberspace. The Trudel Group was established in 1988.
(503) 538-1169, <http://www.trudelgroup.com>, <email@example.com>